As the saying “Think globally, act locally” implies, solving global issues requires local-level engagement. Based on a point of view rooted in “eco-community” and “community management”, NORD assists community development and regeneration by facilitating broader stakeholder participation and engagement.
NORD offers high-quality research and consulting services, and provides support to develop a range of policy plans, including infrastructure management, industrial promotion, education and culture, insurance and welfare, and environment. Our goal is to develop communities that are self-reliant, unique, and sustainable even in times of environmental, demographic, and financial constraints.
NORD could also offer a set of services that are directly linked to community development. We could handle business in Tokyo for local governments, develop a new distribution channel for local products, recruit “Furusato” members, facilitate urban-rural cultural exchanges, assist “U-turn” and “I-turn” job searches, and organize events and seminars.
- Resident surveys
- Surveys on community environments
- Development of community plans
- Diagnosis of governance and finance
- Diagnosis of community management
- Assistance on “community marketing”
- Assistance on community brand development
- Assistance on eco-community development
- Assistance on resident participation and network development
- PR and accountability assistance